Tuesday 1 November 2011

Friendship

  1. A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should. - Author Unknown
  2. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. -  Douglas Pagels
  3. A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. - Leo Buscaglia
  4. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. - Sicilian Proverb
  5. A good friend is a connection to life, a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. - Lois Wyse
  6. With you beside my frien, I have seen my world becoming a beautiful place… My dreams turning into reality
  7. The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend – Abraham Lincon
  8. A faithful friend is the medicine of life - Apocrypha
  9. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is slow-ripening fruit. – Aristotle.
  10. Never explain your friends, they do not need it, and your enemies will not believe you anyways. - Elbert Hubbard
  11. Friends are those who nourish the spirit – Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment