Tuesday 3 December 2013

Quotes for Me


  1. Love doesn't quit, people do.
  2. Over thinking causes unwanted emotions.
  3. I have to inspire myself before I inspire you.
  4. Just because things aren't easy doesn't give you a right to take what’s not yours.
  5. One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that someone is happy because of YOU.
  6. "What" and "if", put them together side by side and they have the power to haunt you forever.
  7. You teach people how to treat you by what you allow, what you stop and what you reinforce.
  8. Accept your past with no regrets, handle your present with confidence, face your future with no fear.
  9. To forgive is an act of compassion; it's not done because they deserve it. It's because they need it.
  10. When my arms cannot reach people who are close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers.
  11. There are moments in life that shine so brightly that even the memories of those moments can light up the darkest of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment