Tuesday 17 January 2012

Love Quotes - V

  1. All love is sweet, given or returned.
  2. Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet.
  3. If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever.
  4. The soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with a gaze.
  5. Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you.
  6. The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.
  7. I see my fated stars in your eyes. They melt me like the sun does snow.
  8. To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.
  9. When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.
  10. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand.
  11. True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment