Monday 9 January 2012

Love Quotes II

  1. Paradise is always where love dwells.
  2. There is no remedy for love but to love more.
  3. A simple I love you means more than money.
  4. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
  5. Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
  6. Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
  7. One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love.
  8. We are all born for love... it is the principle existence and it's only end.
  9. Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
  10. Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.
  11. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment