Monday 16 January 2012

Love Quotes IV

  1. Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart. Robert Sexton
  2. My heart is ever at your service. William Shakespeare
  3. The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite. William Shakespeare
  4. Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. Alexander Smith
  5. I am my beloved, and my beloved is me. Song of Solomon
  6. Her breath is like honey spiced with cloves, Her mouth delicious as a ripened mango. Srzgarakarika
  7. To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. Karen Sunde
  8. Love, till dawn sunder night from day with fire Dividing my delight and my desire... A.C. Swinburne
  9. Love is friendship set on fire. Jeremy Taylor
  10. Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essense. Vincent van Gogh
  11. Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto. Lope de Vega

No comments:

Post a Comment