Friday 8 August 2014

Humorous Quotes

  1. Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
  2. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
  3. I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
  4. He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
  5. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
  6. The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
  7. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of payments.
  8. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
  9. A clever, imaginative, humorous request can open closed doors and closed minds.
  10. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman
  11. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

No comments:

Post a Comment