Friday 20 July 2012

Mix Candies from Paulo Coelho

  1. And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
  2. It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
  3. One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
  4. So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
  5. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
  6. Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.
  7. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
  8. The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
  9. Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?
  10. When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive.
  11. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment