Wednesday 11 April 2012

Humorous Quotes III

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. ― Elbert Hubbard
A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ― Oscar Wilde, The Critic as Artist
When in doubt, ignore and be horribly unimpressed. ― Laurell K. Hamilton
No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it. ― Fernando Pessoa
Crying is for plain women. Pretty women go shopping. ― Oscar Wilde
If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out. ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti
I'd rather be a rising ape than a falling angel. ― Terry Pratchett
I don't hate people. I just feel better when they aren't around. ― Charles Bukowski
When I was your age, television was called books. ― William Goldman, The Princess Bride
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. ― Robert Orben
I came from a real tough neighborhood. Once a guy pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional, the knife had butter on it. ― Rodney Dangerfield

No comments:

Post a Comment