Tuesday 17 April 2012

Friendship Quotes


  1. A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.
  2. A friendship that can end never really began.
  3. Thy friendship oft has made my heart to ache: do be my enemy for friendship's sake.
  4. Tell me what company thou keepst, and I'll tell thee what thou art.
  5. Have no friends not equal to yourself.
  6. Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.
  7. A Friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of Nature.
  8. Keep your friendships in repair.
  9. A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud.
  10. The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one.
  11. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
  12.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment