Friday 23 March 2012

Humorous Quotes II

  1. He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news.
  2. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
  3. Be careful of reading health books, you might die of a misprint.
  4. The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
  5. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
  6. When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I’ve never tried before.
  7. No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.
  8. All my life I've wanted to be somebody; I realize now that I should have been more specific.
  9. The best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
  10. I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam. I looked into the soul of the boy next to me.
  11. Doctors are the same as lawyers; the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment