Friday 24 July 2015

Quotes on Love

  1. Love is friendship set on fire.
  2. To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
  3. Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto.
  4. Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet.
  5. The soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with a gaze.
  6. I see my fated stars in your eyes. They melt me like the sun does snow
  7. The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.
  8. Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
  9. Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
  10. The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
  11. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment