Sunday 10 May 2015

Mother's Eleven

  1. Mothers are instinctive philosophers.
  2. A mother's heart is a patchwork of love.
  3. A mom's hug lasts long after she lets go.
  4. Mom, I couldn't have had a better mother than you.
  5. Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart.
  6. Mom, Thanks for everything that you have done for me, and all that you are still doing.
  7. Mother’s  love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
  8. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
  9. If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam.
  10. Mom, you have been the most influential person in my life. I appreciate all the sacrifices you made to raise me.
  11. Without mothers, our society would be doomed. You are a great example of what it takes to keep the chaos organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment