Wednesday 1 October 2014

Women's Day Quotes

  1. Women are the real architects of society.
  2. Women are made to be loved, not understood.
  3. Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
  4. In love, women are professionals, men are amateurs.
  5. Emancipation of women has made them lose their mystery.
  6. If you want something said, ask a man, if you want something done, ask a woman.
  7. I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.
  8. A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
  9. Whether women are better than men I cannot say, but I can say they are certainly no worse.
  10. By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off.
  11. Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered, what does a woman want? 

No comments:

Post a Comment