Thursday 4 September 2014

Quotes on Rain

  1. Those who hate rain hate life.
  2. Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.
  3. Rain Adds value to life as life was created from water.
  4. Nothing reminds us of an awakening more than rain.
  5. Rain within limits is a blessing and beyond limited is a curse.
  6. I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.
  7. Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.
  8. Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure.
  9. Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.
  10. I'm singing in the rain. And it's such an amazing thing that rains starts singing with me.
  11. The rain is falling ever harder and all I can hear is the sound of the water. I'm drenched but I can't move.

1 comment: