Sunday 1 September 2013

Quotes for You


  1. Strong is the one who can control his anger.
  2. Not what I have, but what I do is my kingdom.
  3. I don’t stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.
  4. Hurt me with truth but don't satisfy me with a lie.
  5. The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams.
  6. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
  7. The one who keeps thinking about ways to avenge keeps his wounds alive.
  8. Stay positive. Radiate positive energy. Liberate yourself from negative feelings.
  9. There is greatness in the fear of God, contentment in faith of God, and honour in humility.
  10. Don't carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones!
  11. Trust a sinner but never liar. Sinner may not cause you any harm but a liar can be most dangerous for he is untrustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment