Wednesday 13 March 2013

What Notables Say on Life

  1. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.― Mae West
  2. We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. ― Anaïs Nin
  3. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. ― John Lennon
  4. It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. ― André Gide
  5. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ― Robert Frost
  6. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ― Maya Angelou
  7. Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. ― Albert Einstein
  8. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein
  9. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ― Oscar Wilde
  10. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.   Douglas Adams
  11. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. ― Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment