Saturday 6 October 2012

Fun Quotes

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
Income tax has made liars out of more people than golf.
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies.
A good sermon should be like a woman's skirt: short enough to rouse the interest, but long enough to cover the essentials.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it is written on.
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment