Sunday 30 September 2012

Funny! Yet Pondering

 
  1. You're never too old to learn something stupid.
  2. Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.
  3. I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're still here.
  4. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
  5. Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.
  6. Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
  7. I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
  8. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
  9. A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
  10. He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
  11. It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment