Tuesday 12 June 2012

Quotes Potpourri III

  1. I’d agree with you but then we would both be wrong.
  2. I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception.
  3. I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.
  4. How does a project get to be a year behind schedule? One day at a time.
  5. I can resist everything except temptation.
  6. I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.
  7. I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
  8. I’m a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I’m perfect.
  9. I’m not a genius. I’m just a tremendous bundle of experience.
  10. If a man tells a woman she’s beautiful she’ll overlook most of his other lies.
  11. If 50 million people say a foolish thing, it’s still a foolish thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment